I did some simple animatics on photoshop CS6. Here you have them on .gif…
I think the Heartless one is the cutest ❤ i actually didn’t planned the smile but it seemed really nice so i left it like that ~
I animated this on photoshopCS6 with some custom brushes i got from deviantart. Feel free to use them ONLY if you credit me.
PS: I’m planning on making a nice KH1 Tribute with an animated musical video, i’ll be posting pictures often unless im up to other stuff (i know i have to finish the Osomatsu AMV first but i really have the inspiration for this so i can’t let it slip away)
I’m gonna keep doing this while i eat a green apple, bye bye ❤
Well i’m on exams week, holy shit. Also the other thursday i literally pucked three times in a day, only a fucking day and i had a headache for almost three days, it was a fucking nightmare, i couldn’t sleep or eat my trash food and even use the pc cause i needed to be on bed so my head doesn’t hurt that much… but now i’m okay and i’m still eating shit food xdxd so nevermind that. I’ve been drawing and make more progress on my stories, actually making the designs for other stories and taking references for clothing and hair. Now i’m just watching some cringe comps and talking on a whatsapp group that i actually enjoy a lot! So thanks, and bye. I should take pics of all my cosplays but im fucking lazy boi xd sorry dude though break lol
So i did new characters for well i don’t know, those simple but cute ones i did like Heinzmann, Doctor and New, here they are! (i did these on windowsxp paint :’J)
Well i’ve been making a new style, more realistic and better proportions, ALSO A PC VER. !! (i did it on photoshop)
Notice how they look a little more realistic and the head shape is less circular in some cases (like Margarite because she’s an adult teen (21 years old)); Alice has a very circular head because she’s a human doll and well doll’s have a very “baby like” and emotionless face with those big eyes. Also i didn’t really color the water because i wanted it to be like… “realistic” water is transparent, in the sea it reflects the sky and that’s it, but if i reflect the water in the drawing it could be a spoiler for what’s really going on so i just leave it like that. Also the “succubus” character in the classroom has no shoes because well she’s just resting there and left her shoes in a chair. Margarite looks a little off to me, maybe it’s just the pose i don’t know, but i do love the design i did on her.
So yeah that’s all for now, i did make some new ones just now but i don’t have the scanner right now, sorry! But when i get it again i’ll probably have to scan a lot! Thank you!! ❤
I have a full list of all the characters i made so far, i won’ show a picture of them yet (i’m working on it actually) but here’s the list of the names and my thoughts/inspiration when making them… (All of these are gonna be on a random order)
- Heinzmann. I got inspired by a drawing i made in the middle of 2016, i wanted to make a balloon seller and i got little Heinzmann.
- Doctor. It’s based on a teddy bear i carry with me almost all the time, i put a hat on it and everytime i go in the car i put him with the medical kit on the backseat with me, i love medical kits ~
- New. I just thought about a simple cat actually.
- Zugurushi Shung. I got inspiration by the story that (for me) is Kraina Grzybów (https://www.youtube.com/user/krainagrzybowtv).
- Rurerer Sham. I was thinking about the average yume nikki fangame protagonist, a symbol on his t-shirt and two or three colors.
- Nerielu T-zal. I based on Skull Kid’s mask from Majora’s Mask plus a song from the game called “Last Day”.
- Sensan Shuju. I got inspiration by this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4.
- Kuma Omocha. I based on an SCP (SCP-2295 to be exact) and the opening song for Re:Zero Kara.
- Ishigen Maratsuke. I based on a song from one of my favorite song writer and composer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbMT7kyf4NY) I love this song ~
- Juliet Rose. I based on one scenario from the game Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXuRI19gv5o) the scenario can be found at minute 12:04 (also i like this gaming channel, check his Tenchu gameplay~).
- Jose Jakarn. I based on a cat i made up a looong time ago, like 2014. It was a scientific cat with big glasses.
- Tottere Nactan. I wanted to make the average super hero from a comic with a cliche story but it ended up being super cool.
- Denedend Nightomugu. The first day at the drawing institute the proffesor asked me to do a simple and fast drawing and i made a normal sailor kid, i ended up liking it so i finished it in a more cool way.
- Atsuki Rei and Kurusu Rei. Based on a Vocaloid song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqfFieDY14E) and a character idea i had on 2015 for a Earthbound inspired story i made up in my head.
- Akudere Kero and Kushike Kero. Based on character ideas i had on 2015 for a Earthbound inspired story and a drawing i made for a little friend a long time ago.
- Nureru Haru. I got inspired by neon colors and lasers.
- Mekele Vouquete. I based on a trap basically…
- Mikael E. Yaya. I based on Deku from My Hero Academia, but only the school uniform and shoes look similar.
- Lela E. Yaya. I got inspired by Malicecila drawings, one of my favorite artists.
- Kuruno Shuupu. I got inspired by a Touhou song and the background of that same level (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H8mULP0XDc).
- Angela, Adelino and Anastasia are based on characters i made on 2012 and i just remade them.
- Kokoro Lucy Wata and Kokoro Roxy Wata are based on Black Rock Shooter characters.
- Katherine Katze-Chuu and Pyowpw Pyon-Pyon Chuu are based on a song made by Caravan Palace (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbsBEb1ZxWA).
- Lucy Rose Diamond. Is based on this breakcore touhou arrange (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXFHDbcjAZg) and on the average look of a kind, calm young lady that enjoys beautiful things.
- GuruGuru GiriGiri. Based on this touhou song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcah1Tk2cn0) and on swirls and spirals (i guess it’s the same?) and in Tomoe Mami’s hair.
- Kagerou Shin Sphenschi Peng. Based on a penguin and a tsundere like boy style, it’s not actually a tsundere but i wanted him to look a little aggresive.
- Koji Koki. She’s based on casino games and poker cards.
- Perla Lapislazuli. She’s based on an idea of a sadistic evil milf.
- Curlwill Pixpax. I got based on the idea of a hero but with a nurse uniform.
- Katie Kitsune. She’s based on a scarecrow and a killer.
- Celene Zulay. Basically i recycled a design i made on 2010/2011 of a zombie ballerina with a tragic story.
- Parushi Paruparu. I based on this touhou song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifuWil2q_fs) and the idea of multiple sheeps (99 to be exact) and the school on Higurashi.
- Nick Zalio. I got inspired by this Touhou song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUEPCSzOHmo) and the design just appeared in my mind.
- Wataru. I got inspired by a Yume 2kki developer with the same name.
- Kappute Kap-Kap. I got inspired by this song from my favorite vocaloid producer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btUKkbdUvk4).
- Niko Nokialusa Takurassu, Erik Samsunglusa Takurassu and Chu-ni Pyon are based on guro images, cellphones and Yume 2kki scenarios and also, recycled from designs i made on 2012.
- KateKare Spherea. I wanted to make a spider-based evil and powerfull milf and inspired by a Undertale song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WDFUcjWARU).
- Margarite Magdalena Magareten. I wanted to make a crazy stalker with a katana that looks cute but also deadly, it ended up being reaaally good ~
- Takao Shikane. I got inspired by this song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Er6l7UOnbI) and a screenshot of a manga girl that says “i’m a virgin ya know”.
- Alexis Bataranch. Is based on my obsesion with chocolate chips cookies and some clothes i have and also a dream i had where i was dying a shitload but still reviving everytime.
- Sissy Sussie Shuru, Fufure Franklin Shuru and Poropong Venitaz Shuru. I had a dream with three cats on a italian town that helped me get to somewhere i don’t know, the dream was fun, one cat was red, other blue and the other one green basically.
- KILLER BEAR. I had a dream where a person on a green teddy bear suit was following me and some kids i don’t know (of course he wanted to kill us all).
- Dylan Scott. I wanted to make the average protagonist from an action movie for teens (ex. Percy Jackson or something like that) making him with a simple but protagonist like design and a protagonist like name, the idea of making him half-demon and half-human is also a cliche.
- Poqo Itái. I based on a kid that was on my side on a super awesome dream i had, he looks a little bit like Mob but i tried to make him totally different…
- Max Layo. I was bored one day and i made a simple drawing on paint but it ended up being a really cute design so i finished it on my notebook and made her an important part of a story i made up in my head on 2016.
- Giovanna de Courte Liviana. She’s a recycled design i made on 2012.
- Pigritia Callot. She is also a recycled design i made on 2012.
- Rabie Guayasamin. She is, again, a recycled design i made on 2012 for a RPG Maker game idea.
- James Bosch. Based on those lucky golden/white cats that non-stop wave his right paw.
- Tokoroga Hoshi. Recycled design i made on 2014, i had the idea of a lust and playful boy that loves making sexy poses and tries to look cute all the time.
- Christopher Hieronymus. Based on candies and sweets, also a Re:Zero Kara character that i don’t remember the name (the blonde loli from the first episode)
- Kikeku and Dardee. One day i was with my family and one of my family members said “make a powerpuff girl” i did it without thinking at all but then i made the design at my style and it ended up being really cool and Dardee the same.
- “Alice” Elaize Battenribbon, Meri Shuartz, Neren Tako and Laly Ladybug. All these are recycled designs i made for a Yume Nikki Fangame idea i had on 2012, Meri was based on common colors used on colorfull guro pictures, Neren is based on a Yume 2kki world full of kids inside a prison cell, Laly is based on an effect idea i had for my Yume Nikki Fangame, it was about gum and a ladybug, Elaize was based on a character from My Little Pony called Blinkie Pie(currently called Limestone Pie).
- Ninguni Chipote. I got the idea from a Yume 2kki effect (Raincoat) and the innocent and weak look from the protagonist of Mayoiga (i didn’t liked this anime tbh, at first i was really excited, i tought it was going to be like Another but it ended up being unrealistic shit).
- Minarara Munepea. I thought about tangerines and angelic orchestra instruments… yeah it’s weird.
- Madoqua DikiDiku. She’s inspired from Zetsubou Sayonara Sensei’s characters, especially the fujoshi student.
- Kikyo Kasuki. Based on a normal anime picture one friend send me.
- Jufu Bunbun. I had the idea of an nervous and shy magician and a bunny.
- Pumeshi Kushel. Is LITERALLY based on an ass pic, the underwear colors this dude was wearing inspired me in some way… don’t say anything about it plz.
- Kiki Mandarina. I got the idea of average fujoshi neckbeard girl that’s socially akward.
- Eliza Cancan. She’s based on Charlie and the chocolate factory and Koishi Komeiji from Touhou.
- Leolero Pardalos. He’s based on this method of killing… (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hansen).
- Korikori Keke. She’s based on this song (http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26623121) and what i see in that song, i see the story of a killed girl that was never found.
- Kuronoe Kuroruk. I had the idea of the average witch but this time being a boy.
- JACK. He’s based on trypophobia and shadow figures.
- Jhonny Pekeke. He’s based on the idea i have that almost all koalas are lazy but have a lot of imagination and creativity.
- Fere Luluf. Based on Rumia from Touhou and fire.
- Xexe Veve. Based on beautiful and colourful jellyfishes.
- Pierre. Based on spooky skeletons and cool masks.
- Teretere Gegep. Based on a guro image i found on 2014.
- Wakine Dudude. Based on a beautiful scenario from Alice Madness Returns (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6zRFcwL4ZM) minute 9:40.
- Rinrin Keiker. Based on steampunk, bombs and aggresive mouse idea.
- Chester Cheesecake. Inspired by a Billy and Mandy episode that was about a evil tricycle.
- Eric Kulufe Kuromono. Based on white clothing i love to use and the idea of a calm, serious, quiet kid that loves doing the right thing.
- Sam Uchi Honig. Based on cute and lazy bees.
- Cigere Cigere. A friend told me about an animal he really likes, i had the idea of making a red riding hood based character so i combined both and got this cute character.
- Webe Wanwan. Based on a nerd friend i had on school when i was 9/10 years old.
- Luciana. She’s based on a touhou fangame beautiful song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCRHaEr5PLk) and the idea of a sleepy kind fairy.
- Lala Fukushite. She’s based on a Kingdom Hearts song “Simple and Clean” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UigzN-4JR14) and the idea of bubble based attacks.
- Alexander Bukkadere. Based on the average vocaloid producer idea i have, hikikomori, hates people, but loves robots and being on his room eating trash and traditional japanese food.
- Mikaelel Conornea. Based on “The Beast” from Over The Garden Wall, being on christmas all alone and average christmas toys.
- “The 8 Snails Family”. Based on a house i made one day when i was bored and didn’t know what to draw, the numer 8 was inspired by two songs from Re:Zero Kara (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJiG15euUes) and (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e_JWu8StjM) < especially this one, number 5 was based on this song from the movie Kill Bill (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiiMAq13-ZI).
That’s it for now!!! hope you liked it ~
I’m gonna make more in the future, but for now, i have stuff to do ~
PS: These where made on korean google hangouts that i join from twitter (everyone was drawing something on paint so i did ~)
I made my own weird Ness, i call it PK NESS
And here the Vape versions…
AND HERE, i made a little wallpaper with the original Earthbound sprites…
I had a lot of fun making these (especially this wallpaper and the vape versions) Hope you like it !!
PS: If you wonder why my version of Ness has a little red in his eyes, it is because he cries a shitload :j
I have a lot of stuff to do, and no, not studies or work. I have a lot of projects at the same time, here’s the list of projects and ideas :
- Edit videos (I have all the recordings for like… a month of videos but i still didn’t edit them)
- Osomatsu AMV (i’m working on it now)
- Disney Danmaku Game (I really need to find a good program for it, i thought about Unity2D but it’s too complex for me and tutorials are just crap)
- “Oc’s Story” (There is a story i need to finish and i didn’t even started on (maybe) an RPG Maker Game with Danmaku Battles)
- More stories (There are a lot of story ideas i have, even designs and backgrounds for it but i still don’t know if i should just make them on text or game or animation)
- Twitter (I am inactive for now but when i come back i’ll have to check all the accounts i follow to RT everything)
- Finish drawings and character designs and even more (I need to finish a LOT of characters and stuff)
- Finish my project and video ideas (I still need to at least write them or i dunno)
- Make 3D backgrounds (I really would like to but i don’t know how to, i have great ideas for this but i just can’t right now)
- Learn how to do good animation (I didn’t even started)
- Make an Earthbound ROM Hack (I still have everything on a notepad)
- Finish some animus
- I still need to translate a fanfiction i did on spanish and even drawings for it
- And i need to finish and explore Yume Nikki Fangames
- Real life stuff
So now you know why am i so inactive… damn.
I was bored one day and i used paint for making these nice and simple drawings of Heinzmann (original character)
PS : The teddy bear is called “Doctor” is based on a real plushie i have here. The cat is called “New” because is a gift from Doctor to Heinzmann.
I really liked the game, i made a simple fanart~