So i did new characters for well i don’t know, those simple but cute ones i did like Heinzmann, Doctor and New, here they are! (i did these on windowsxp paint :’J)
Added A LOT of new header images, check if you want! ❤
I did these like two moths ago i think.
Also i’ve never watched Dagan Ronpa, i did those two Nagito pics for a friend because well… it was his birthday! ❤
Well i’ve been making a new style, more realistic and better proportions, ALSO A PC VER. !! (i did it on photoshop)
Notice how they look a little more realistic and the head shape is less circular in some cases (like Margarite because she’s an adult teen (21 years old)); Alice has a very circular head because she’s a human doll and well doll’s have a very “baby like” and emotionless face with those big eyes. Also i didn’t really color the water because i wanted it to be like… “realistic” water is transparent, in the sea it reflects the sky and that’s it, but if i reflect the water in the drawing it could be a spoiler for what’s really going on so i just leave it like that. Also the “succubus” character in the classroom has no shoes because well she’s just resting there and left her shoes in a chair. Margarite looks a little off to me, maybe it’s just the pose i don’t know, but i do love the design i did on her.
So yeah that’s all for now, i did make some new ones just now but i don’t have the scanner right now, sorry! But when i get it again i’ll probably have to scan a lot! Thank you!! ❤
I have a full list of all the characters i made so far, i won’ show a picture of them yet (i’m working on it actually) but here’s the list of the names and my thoughts/inspiration when making them… (All of these are gonna be on a random order)
- Heinzmann. I got inspired by a drawing i made in the middle of 2016, i wanted to make a balloon seller and i got little Heinzmann.
- Doctor. It’s based on a teddy bear i carry with me almost all the time, i put a hat on it and everytime i go in the car i put him with the medical kit on the backseat with me, i love medical kits ~
- New. I just thought about a simple cat actually.
- Zugurushi Shung. I got inspiration by the story that (for me) is Kraina Grzybów (https://www.youtube.com/user/krainagrzybowtv).
- Rurerer Sham. I was thinking about the average yume nikki fangame protagonist, a symbol on his t-shirt and two or three colors.
- Nerielu T-zal. I based on Skull Kid’s mask from Majora’s Mask plus a song from the game called “Last Day”.
- Sensan Shuju. I got inspiration by this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4.
- Kuma Omocha. I based on an SCP (SCP-2295 to be exact) and the opening song for Re:Zero Kara.
- Ishigen Maratsuke. I based on a song from one of my favorite song writer and composer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbMT7kyf4NY) I love this song ~
- Juliet Rose. I based on one scenario from the game Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXuRI19gv5o) the scenario can be found at minute 12:04 (also i like this gaming channel, check his Tenchu gameplay~).
- Jose Jakarn. I based on a cat i made up a looong time ago, like 2014. It was a scientific cat with big glasses.
- Tottere Nactan. I wanted to make the average super hero from a comic with a cliche story but it ended up being super cool.
- Denedend Nightomugu. The first day at the drawing institute the proffesor asked me to do a simple and fast drawing and i made a normal sailor kid, i ended up liking it so i finished it in a more cool way.
- Atsuki Rei and Kurusu Rei. Based on a Vocaloid song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqfFieDY14E) and a character idea i had on 2015 for a Earthbound inspired story i made up in my head.
- Akudere Kero and Kushike Kero. Based on character ideas i had on 2015 for a Earthbound inspired story and a drawing i made for a little friend a long time ago.
- Nureru Haru. I got inspired by neon colors and lasers.
- Mekele Vouquete. I based on a trap basically…
- Mikael E. Yaya. I based on Deku from My Hero Academia, but only the school uniform and shoes look similar.
- Lela E. Yaya. I got inspired by Malicecila drawings, one of my favorite artists.
- Kuruno Shuupu. I got inspired by a Touhou song and the background of that same level (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H8mULP0XDc).
- Angela, Adelino and Anastasia are based on characters i made on 2012 and i just remade them.
- Kokoro Lucy Wata and Kokoro Roxy Wata are based on Black Rock Shooter characters.
- Katherine Katze-Chuu and Pyowpw Pyon-Pyon Chuu are based on a song made by Caravan Palace (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbsBEb1ZxWA).
- Lucy Rose Diamond. Is based on this breakcore touhou arrange (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXFHDbcjAZg) and on the average look of a kind, calm young lady that enjoys beautiful things.
- GuruGuru GiriGiri. Based on this touhou song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcah1Tk2cn0) and on swirls and spirals (i guess it’s the same?) and in Tomoe Mami’s hair.
- Kagerou Shin Sphenschi Peng. Based on a penguin and a tsundere like boy style, it’s not actually a tsundere but i wanted him to look a little aggresive.
- Koji Koki. She’s based on casino games and poker cards.
- Perla Lapislazuli. She’s based on an idea of a sadistic evil milf.
- Curlwill Pixpax. I got based on the idea of a hero but with a nurse uniform.
- Katie Kitsune. She’s based on a scarecrow and a killer.
- Celene Zulay. Basically i recycled a design i made on 2010/2011 of a zombie ballerina with a tragic story.
- Parushi Paruparu. I based on this touhou song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifuWil2q_fs) and the idea of multiple sheeps (99 to be exact) and the school on Higurashi.
- Nick Zalio. I got inspired by this Touhou song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUEPCSzOHmo) and the design just appeared in my mind.
- Wataru. I got inspired by a Yume 2kki developer with the same name.
- Kappute Kap-Kap. I got inspired by this song from my favorite vocaloid producer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btUKkbdUvk4).
- Niko Nokialusa Takurassu, Erik Samsunglusa Takurassu and Chu-ni Pyon are based on guro images, cellphones and Yume 2kki scenarios and also, recycled from designs i made on 2012.
- KateKare Spherea. I wanted to make a spider-based evil and powerfull milf and inspired by a Undertale song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WDFUcjWARU).
- Margarite Magdalena Magareten. I wanted to make a crazy stalker with a katana that looks cute but also deadly, it ended up being reaaally good ~
- Takao Shikane. I got inspired by this song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Er6l7UOnbI) and a screenshot of a manga girl that says “i’m a virgin ya know”.
- Alexis Bataranch. Is based on my obsesion with chocolate chips cookies and some clothes i have and also a dream i had where i was dying a shitload but still reviving everytime.
- Sissy Sussie Shuru, Fufure Franklin Shuru and Poropong Venitaz Shuru. I had a dream with three cats on a italian town that helped me get to somewhere i don’t know, the dream was fun, one cat was red, other blue and the other one green basically.
- KILLER BEAR. I had a dream where a person on a green teddy bear suit was following me and some kids i don’t know (of course he wanted to kill us all).
- Dylan Scott. I wanted to make the average protagonist from an action movie for teens (ex. Percy Jackson or something like that) making him with a simple but protagonist like design and a protagonist like name, the idea of making him half-demon and half-human is also a cliche.
- Poqo Itái. I based on a kid that was on my side on a super awesome dream i had, he looks a little bit like Mob but i tried to make him totally different…
- Max Layo. I was bored one day and i made a simple drawing on paint but it ended up being a really cute design so i finished it on my notebook and made her an important part of a story i made up in my head on 2016.
- Giovanna de Courte Liviana. She’s a recycled design i made on 2012.
- Pigritia Callot. She is also a recycled design i made on 2012.
- Rabie Guayasamin. She is, again, a recycled design i made on 2012 for a RPG Maker game idea.
- James Bosch. Based on those lucky golden/white cats that non-stop wave his right paw.
- Tokoroga Hoshi. Recycled design i made on 2014, i had the idea of a lust and playful boy that loves making sexy poses and tries to look cute all the time.
- Christopher Hieronymus. Based on candies and sweets, also a Re:Zero Kara character that i don’t remember the name (the blonde loli from the first episode)
- Kikeku and Dardee. One day i was with my family and one of my family members said “make a powerpuff girl” i did it without thinking at all but then i made the design at my style and it ended up being really cool and Dardee the same.
- “Alice” Elaize Battenribbon, Meri Shuartz, Neren Tako and Laly Ladybug. All these are recycled designs i made for a Yume Nikki Fangame idea i had on 2012, Meri was based on common colors used on colorfull guro pictures, Neren is based on a Yume 2kki world full of kids inside a prison cell, Laly is based on an effect idea i had for my Yume Nikki Fangame, it was about gum and a ladybug, Elaize was based on a character from My Little Pony called Blinkie Pie(currently called Limestone Pie).
- Ninguni Chipote. I got the idea from a Yume 2kki effect (Raincoat) and the innocent and weak look from the protagonist of Mayoiga (i didn’t liked this anime tbh, at first i was really excited, i tought it was going to be like Another but it ended up being unrealistic shit).
- Minarara Munepea. I thought about tangerines and angelic orchestra instruments… yeah it’s weird.
- Madoqua DikiDiku. She’s inspired from Zetsubou Sayonara Sensei’s characters, especially the fujoshi student.
- Kikyo Kasuki. Based on a normal anime picture one friend send me.
- Jufu Bunbun. I had the idea of an nervous and shy magician and a bunny.
- Pumeshi Kushel. Is LITERALLY based on an ass pic, the underwear colors this dude was wearing inspired me in some way… don’t say anything about it plz.
- Kiki Mandarina. I got the idea of average fujoshi neckbeard girl that’s socially akward.
- Eliza Cancan. She’s based on Charlie and the chocolate factory and Koishi Komeiji from Touhou.
- Leolero Pardalos. He’s based on this method of killing… (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hansen).
- Korikori Keke. She’s based on this song (http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm26623121) and what i see in that song, i see the story of a killed girl that was never found.
- Kuronoe Kuroruk. I had the idea of the average witch but this time being a boy.
- JACK. He’s based on trypophobia and shadow figures.
- Jhonny Pekeke. He’s based on the idea i have that almost all koalas are lazy but have a lot of imagination and creativity.
- Fere Luluf. Based on Rumia from Touhou and fire.
- Xexe Veve. Based on beautiful and colourful jellyfishes.
- Pierre. Based on spooky skeletons and cool masks.
- Teretere Gegep. Based on a guro image i found on 2014.
- Wakine Dudude. Based on a beautiful scenario from Alice Madness Returns (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6zRFcwL4ZM) minute 9:40.
- Rinrin Keiker. Based on steampunk, bombs and aggresive mouse idea.
- Chester Cheesecake. Inspired by a Billy and Mandy episode that was about a evil tricycle.
- Eric Kulufe Kuromono. Based on white clothing i love to use and the idea of a calm, serious, quiet kid that loves doing the right thing.
- Sam Uchi Honig. Based on cute and lazy bees.
- Cigere Cigere. A friend told me about an animal he really likes, i had the idea of making a red riding hood based character so i combined both and got this cute character.
- Webe Wanwan. Based on a nerd friend i had on school when i was 9/10 years old.
- Luciana. She’s based on a touhou fangame beautiful song (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCRHaEr5PLk) and the idea of a sleepy kind fairy.
- Lala Fukushite. She’s based on a Kingdom Hearts song “Simple and Clean” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UigzN-4JR14) and the idea of bubble based attacks.
- Alexander Bukkadere. Based on the average vocaloid producer idea i have, hikikomori, hates people, but loves robots and being on his room eating trash and traditional japanese food.
- Mikaelel Conornea. Based on “The Beast” from Over The Garden Wall, being on christmas all alone and average christmas toys.
- “The 8 Snails Family”. Based on a house i made one day when i was bored and didn’t know what to draw, the numer 8 was inspired by two songs from Re:Zero Kara (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJiG15euUes) and (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e_JWu8StjM) < especially this one, number 5 was based on this song from the movie Kill Bill (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiiMAq13-ZI).
That’s it for now!!! hope you liked it ~
I’m gonna make more in the future, but for now, i have stuff to do ~
I added new header images, the majority are made by me on photoshop, some of them are just screenshots or pictures of stuff i really like, i may add more later so check them out i guess…?
PS: These where made on korean google hangouts that i join from twitter (everyone was drawing something on paint so i did ~)
Sorry for the hiatus, some personal problems happened lately ~
I’ve been making progress but also i wanted to finish some “H A R T M A N N ‘ S V A P E” pics, im doing pretty good and don’t worry, also check my youtube channel cause i may stream the next part soon !!
Also, im more active on my twitter than here, because i only need to use my phone to post something, but almost all the time is just “life stuff”
PS : MAYBE soon i’ll post screenshots of more yume nikki fangames, is just im really into making these pics on photoshop, sorry !!
I made my own weird Ness, i call it PK NESS
And here the Vape versions…
AND HERE, i made a little wallpaper with the original Earthbound sprites…
I had a lot of fun making these (especially this wallpaper and the vape versions) Hope you like it !!
PS: If you wonder why my version of Ness has a little red in his eyes, it is because he cries a shitload :j
I have a lot of stuff to do, and no, not studies or work. I have a lot of projects at the same time, here’s the list of projects and ideas :
- Edit videos (I have all the recordings for like… a month of videos but i still didn’t edit them)
- Osomatsu AMV (i’m working on it now)
- Disney Danmaku Game (I really need to find a good program for it, i thought about Unity2D but it’s too complex for me and tutorials are just crap)
- “Oc’s Story” (There is a story i need to finish and i didn’t even started on (maybe) an RPG Maker Game with Danmaku Battles)
- More stories (There are a lot of story ideas i have, even designs and backgrounds for it but i still don’t know if i should just make them on text or game or animation)
- Twitter (I am inactive for now but when i come back i’ll have to check all the accounts i follow to RT everything)
- Finish drawings and character designs and even more (I need to finish a LOT of characters and stuff)
- Finish my project and video ideas (I still need to at least write them or i dunno)
- Make 3D backgrounds (I really would like to but i don’t know how to, i have great ideas for this but i just can’t right now)
- Learn how to do good animation (I didn’t even started)
- Make an Earthbound ROM Hack (I still have everything on a notepad)
- Finish some animus
- I still need to translate a fanfiction i did on spanish and even drawings for it
- And i need to finish and explore Yume Nikki Fangames
- Real life stuff
So now you know why am i so inactive… damn.